Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Leaper

Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to reap the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.
Galatians 6:7-8


So today I was talking to a friend over dinner about how I haven't updated the blog in a while. She suggested that I just update it when I have time, when I want to. I told her that I update when I feel God putting it on my heart to update it.

What I failed to realize during dinner is that she is partially right.

I have to want God to come into my life, otherwise I remain blind to Him. I have to want God to change my heart. God will show me what He wants to, whether or not I want Him to show me, but I have to want to update my life in order for God to use me. I have to choose God's perfect plan that He chose for me. More than that, I have to do what God asks me to do.

I have to follow Him with my whole heart, my whole mind...my whole being.

How badly do you want Him?

How closely do you follow Him?


Whoever claims to live in him must walk as Jesus did.
1 John 2:6



No comments:

Post a Comment