Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Fireflies


Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
-1 Corinthians 13:4-7


Something to ponder:

What are the dangers of saying "No" to Christ?

This is something that I have most recently been stuck on. I feel that I haven't been saying "Yes!" to Christ enough. There's a lack of service, kindness, and direction, even at the very beginning of my Christmas break (which started Dec 23 [today]). Satan got to me and made me feel as if Christ was so far away. I then remembered that sweet poem, Footprints in the Sand. Christ will never be far from us. In fact, He is always right by our side.





For you, what are the dangers of saying "No"? How can we encourage one another to get closer to Christ, and say "Yes!" to Him with absolutely everything we have?


Love never fails.
1 Corinthians 13:8

No comments:

Post a Comment