Wednesday, December 9, 2009

When I Think About the Lord

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with the power of the Holy Spirit.

-Romans 15:13



“Guess who was up til 3:53 writing my paper?

I just cranked it out…

I was running on Mountain Dew and the Holy Spirit.”

-Dave C




How many of us can actually say that we rely on the Holy Spirit on the daily? How many of us can actually say that we use Him to help us with the small things, such as a paper? How many of us actually fully understand what it means to rely on His Spirit?

I encourage us all to start "running on...the Holy Spirit," rather than just relying on Him for little things here and there. He needs to be our sole means for every action and thought that we may have.


But you, dear friends, build yourselves up in your most holy faith and pray in the Holy Spirit.

-Jude 1:20

No comments:

Post a Comment