Monday, March 8, 2010

We're Very Greatly Loved

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil,
for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
-Psalm 23:4


Quote from a Friend:

"It's not the sinning I have a problem with,
It's stopping."

I think we all know how that feels.

We need to encourage each other in remembering that
Satan's existence is just one breath away from being
destroyed by Christ.
He is that powerful.
He can be that powerful in our lives, if we choose to let Him be that strong.

What's more exhilarating than laying down our lives, denying
the Enemy, and proclaiming our love for Christ while doing so?


Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our affliction, so that we may be able to comfort those who are in any affliction, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God.
-2 Corinthians 1:3-4

No comments:

Post a Comment