Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Excuses

The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults; and with my song I give thanks to him.
-Psalm 28:7


Yesterday I was looking for my keys at my house so that I may go to class. Not only did I lose my college keychain a couple of days ago,--with my keys to the house, my dorm, my mailbox, my car, and my CPR pack--I now lost the spare key for my car. Walking around looking for my spare key, I knew that God would help me find it, and whether or not I found it would be part of His plan. He knows where He wants me and when.

I finally realized that if I put all of my trust in Him, and don't doubt Him, He will greatly reward me. In the perfect moment, Christ lead me to my keys, not the spare one, however, but the full set (my college lanyard), those that I thought I possibly lost at school. What a blessing!


And now, O Lord GOD, you are God,
and your words are true,
and you have promised this good thing to your servant.
-2 Samuel 7:28


He is that Good. He will always be that Good, no matter what. Putting our trust in Him may seem like a difficult task in the beginning, because most people think of it as losing more control. However, giving Him the control , and fully trusting in Him is the only way to truly live! You want to be free and live a life of goodness and happiness? Live the life that Christ has blessed you with! True freedom and righteousness comes from Him alone. It is very liberating to give Him everything!

May we all trust in Him, and His beautifully scripted plans for our lives!


Many are the woe's of the wicked, but the LORD's unfailing love surrounds those who trust in him.
-Psalm 32:10

No comments:

Post a Comment