Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'll Love You So

You, my brothers, were called to be free. But do not use your freedom to indulge the sinful nature; rather, serve one another in love. The entire law is summed up in a single command: "Love your neighbor as yourself." If you keep on biting and devouring each other, watch out or you will be destroyed by each other.
-Galatians 5:13-15

This is just silliness really, but here are some pictures that portray more reasons why not to be quick to judge!


This may in fact look like I have murdered someone in a bathtub.
With my bare hands.


Truth: I dyed Julie's hair Cinnaberry.



This may appear to be an "illiterate jock."


Truth: I just make faces. I can't help it.
(And my GPA appears to be fine, thank you.)
Just because I play sports, does not mean that my intelligence
is any less than the "average college student's",
or even the above average!



This may appear to be a group of
three drunk high school students at prom.


Truth: We are straightedge.
Our school never had prom (we're not allowed to dance).
We had a banquet where we dressed up and ate food.
And it was fantastic!


There are many more serious reasons as to why we should not judge one another, however, judging can be found in the "smaller" things as well. Let us all help one another, so that we may purify our hearts. We must learn to see one another as Christ sees us!


You were cleansed from your sins when you obeyed the truth, so now you must show sincere love to each other as brothers and sisters. Love each other deeply with all your heart.
-1 Peter 1:22




No comments:

Post a Comment