Friday, November 20, 2009

Tell Me

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? Shall trouble or hardship or persecution or famine or nakedness or danger or sword?
-Romans 8:35


A Love Poem:


Stop trying to prove your love to me.
I love you anyway.

I called you when you were a sinner.
I call you now that you remain one.

Do not submit to Satan,
But to the Lord, God, who Loves you with all of His Being.

For I know your heart,
And I love you anyway.

Give Me your heart,
And I will give you the desires of My Heart.

Be still in Me,
and I will show you The Way.

No matter what you do,
I will love you anyway.

I weep for you,
And desire you.

My love knows no bounds.
My passion for you reaches farther than My hands that stretch from the east to the west.

I created your heart, knowing that you will deny me.
But I love you anyway.

I suffered for your loss.
I died for My beloved children.

I made you in My Image.
Understanding that you will reject Me, I crafted you perfectly, despite.

For I love you, every way.
And I will never stop loving you, in any way.



My purpose is that they may be encouraged in heart and united in love, so that they may have the full riches of complete understanding, in order that they may know the mystery of God, namely, Christ,
-Colossians 2:2


No comments:

Post a Comment